We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to boost our team of professionals, work with the latest technologies and deliver custom solutions that will help our clients achieve their unique business goals.
We expect you to be highly professional, solution-oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs and be open to mentor new hires and junior developers.
Analyze and organize raw data;
Build data systems and pipelines;
Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling;
Build algorithms and prototypes;
Combine raw information from different sources;
Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability;
Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
Collaborate with members of your team (eg, data architects, the IT team, data scientists) on the project’s goals.
- Proven hands-on experience in (Data) Engineering
- Proven experience in development ETL, data flows and processing Data at scale
- Experience in implementing services and solutions using AWS Big Data, Analytics, or Data Engineering solutions
- Experience with Python, Scala or Java
- Experience with of Spark, Flink or MapReduce/Hadoop
- Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
- Agile mindset, enthusiasm and passion to design/develop data-driven products
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
Monthly entertainment gatherings