We are is seeking a full-time Senior Java Developer. to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis. As a Senior Java Developer, you will play a key role in designing, implementing, and maintaining robust, scalable, and high-performance Java applications.
You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, develop innovative solutions, and contribute to the overall success of our projects.
• Experience with Spring / Spring Boot
• Experience with Microservices and RESTful services
• Well-founded knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding
• Ambitious to master the craft of software engineering by learning from others
• Knowledge of modern DevOps tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes…)
• Experience working with JIRA or similar issue-tracking tools
• Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
• Expertise in software quality assurance (e.g., static code analysis, unit testing)
• Experience with Azure DevOps or similar backlog management tool
• Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment
• Excellent command of the English language
At least 5 years of experience as a Java developer
What we offer:
Monthly entertainment gatherings